25/05/12 - Junior Developer wanted
Join the Yucca team
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Developer to join Bray Leino Yucca’s development team in Bristol. You’ll be part of our web development team tasked with maintaining existing e-Commerce websites, and developing new sites for our clients who operate primarily in the travel, retail and charity sectors.
You’ll be a graduate (or similar) with a good understanding of object orientated programming (preferably C# .NET) and database technologies, as well as a good all-round understanding of what makes the web tick. You’ll be enthusiastic to learn with good attention to detail, ready to help build our existing code set as well as getting stuck into implementing the latest CMS systems and 3rd party e-Commerce APIs.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression.
To apply, please drop Sarah a link on email@example.com with your CV.
- 16/06/13 - Digital Account Director
- 13/06/13 - Knockout! Angular! Backbone!
- 12/06/13 - Waze and means
- 17/05/13 - 'OK Glass. Do I look stupid?’
- 19/04/13 - Google @ Kings Cross
- 09/04/13 - Sail on
- 03/04/13 - Get connected
- 03/04/13 - The Landmark Trust’s new website
- 08/03/13 - Ecover - Message in our Bottle
- 04/03/13 - Incremental value of the cashback
- Yucca news (98)
- Industry (96)
- Weekly image (83)
- Search (82)
- Clients (76)
- Outdoors (66)
- Bristol (62)
- Google (60)
- Yucca social (54)
- New technology (53)