11/01/12 - Feel Good Cleaning with Ecover
A new client for our digital marketing team
It’s not every day that we like to talk about our loos but if you’ve visited our offices, you might have noticed the lovely lavender hand wash we have in the Ladies (and Gents - I’m told). The company that makes that hand wash is Ecover, and we’re delighted to be working with them on their biggest marketing campaign to date.
A long-established brand loved by its fans, Ecover makes gentle but effective cleaning, laundry and bodycare products with no nasties in them, instead using plant-based ingredients to get things sparkling clean - naturally.
With the new all-singing, all-dancing campaign – which includes TV, events, PR, experiential, print, digital, in-store and more - Ecover is aiming to help the nation to Feel Good Cleaning. And what better way to do that than by using Ecover’s products?
Bray Leino Yucca’s role in the campaign is to support Ecover’s UK marketing team with their online communications, helping them to own “Feel Good Cleaning” online through a combination of social media strategy and marketing, search engine optimisation and paid search.
It’s great to work on such an exciting integrated campaign, which not only incorporates several elements of our digital marketing offering, but integrates with Bray Leino’s PR team – who have worked with Ecover for several years – and Ecover’s other agency partners.
In fact, you could say we’re feeling pretty good about it.
- 24/02/15 - Facebook Relevance Score
- 05/02/15 - Digital Bristol Week 2015
- 30/01/15 - Raising the bar with TLT’s new site
- 15/01/15 - Happy 2nd Birthday to Connect
- 22/12/14 - 48 hours at Google HQ Part 1
- 22/12/14 - 48 hours at Google HQ Part 2
- 19/12/14 - Letterpress rocks!
- 15/12/14 - 3 new Google updates to be aware of
- 11/12/14 - Sitecore Experience Award Winners
- 04/12/14 - Ello - the antithesis of Facebook?
- Industry (116)
- Yucca news (111)
- Clients (103)
- Search (92)
- Weekly image (83)
- Bristol (73)
- Outdoors (69)
- Google (66)
- Our work (64)
- New technology (61)