13/10/11 - Yucca 'highly commended' at awards
Our work recognised by Travolution judges
We’re delighted to have been highly commended in the Best Agency for Website Design category at the Travolution Awards 2011.
Judged by a panel of proven business leaders, experts and entrepreneurs, the awards are arguably the most prestigious in the online travel industry.
Finalists in our particular category also had to face a nervewracking Dragons' Den-style judging process, which saw Debi and I presenting our work in front of a panel of five judges earlier in the year (with fortunately no calls of "I'm out").
We’re particularly pleased to have received this accolade for the work we’ve done for Park Resorts, who have been a client of ours for almost a decade now, making them our longest-standing customer. Last year we built their new website, which has helped the company to increase sales and conversions within a really competitive sector.
There was even more cause to celebrate when www.holidaycottages.co.uk – which we built for Farm & Cottage Holidays – was highly commended in the Best Accommodation-Only Website category.
Congratulations to all the winners, commended entries and shortlisted companies and thanks to Travolution for putting on a great event at the Roundhouse. We had a really good night at the awards and are looking forward to celebrating our commendation with Park Resorts soon.
Photos by Steve Dunlop
- 19/09/14 - Mobile site wins at the ORA
- 17/09/14 - Brand You Award win for Laura
- 15/09/14 - IMA ‘Best in Class’ winner 2014
- 12/09/14 - Europe's Customer Festival
- 13/08/14 - My two weeks as an intern at Yucca
- 28/07/14 - mfldirect: Dadi Finalists 2014
- 16/07/14 - Digital Senior Account Manager
- 16/07/14 - Our visit to Stonehenge
- 16/06/14 - Polo in the park
- 05/06/14 - Fancy taking part in the Blue Mile?
- Industry (110)
- Yucca news (106)
- Clients (98)
- Search (88)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (69)
- Bristol (68)
- Google (65)
- New technology (58)
- Our work (58)