07/10/11 - Big news from Yucca
Announcing our acquisition by Bray Leino
We’ve got some big news to share: This week Yucca was acquired by the integrated marketing communications agency Bray Leino.
Bray Leino is the largest creative communications agency outside of London with disciplines spanning advertising, direct response, 3D marketing, digital, PR and media.
By joining forces, we’ll strengthen our offering and be able to deliver more for all of our clients.
The Yucca team is staying the same, but now clients will be able to benefit from the combined expertise and knowledge of both our own digital capability and Bray Leino’s.
We’ll be known as Bray Leino Yucca from now on, and will be based in Bray Leino’s Bristol offices just off Whiteladies Road.
We’re excited about what the future holds for Bray Leino Yucca and look forward to delivering even more great results for our clients.
- 16/06/13 - Digital Account Director
- 13/06/13 - Knockout! Angular! Backbone!
- 12/06/13 - Waze and means
- 17/05/13 - 'OK Glass. Do I look stupid?’
- 19/04/13 - Google @ Kings Cross
- 09/04/13 - Sail on
- 03/04/13 - Get connected
- 03/04/13 - The Landmark Trust’s new website
- 08/03/13 - Ecover - Message in our Bottle
- 04/03/13 - Incremental value of the cashback
- Yucca news (98)
- Industry (96)
- Weekly image (83)
- Search (82)
- Clients (76)
- Outdoors (66)
- Bristol (62)
- Google (60)
- Yucca social (54)
- New technology (53)