24/06/11 - Talkin' bout a Travolution
Yucca shortlisted for 2011 online travel awards
The Travolution Awards are arguably the most important and respected accolades in the online travel industry. As a digital agency with a long-standing specialism in travel and leisure – our clients include the holiday park companies Park Resorts, Hoburne and Woolacombe Bay – we’ve always taken a keen interest in the awards.
Predictably then, we're delighted to be nominated in the Best Agency for Website Design category, for the work we’ve done with Park Resorts.
For almost a decade, we've been helping Park Resorts to market both their holidays and holiday homes online in a highly competitive sector. Last year we launched their new website, which has heralded marked increases in sales and lead volumes. It was and continues to be a challenging and exciting project that we’re really proud of.
What's more, another Yucca-built website, www.holidaycottages.co.uk (for the well-established holiday cottage brand Farm & Cottage Holidays), has been shortlisted for the Best Accommodation-Only Website for the second year running.
Roll on the awards night on 11th October.
- 09/10/14 - Our Sitecore Symposium Series
- 08/10/14 - BIMA's D-Day
- 02/10/14 - Connect wins a Dadi Award
- 19/09/14 - Mobile site wins at the ORA
- 17/09/14 - Brand You Award win for Laura
- 15/09/14 - IMA ‘Best in Class’ winner 2014
- 12/09/14 - Europe's Customer Festival
- 13/08/14 - My two weeks as an intern at Yucca
- 28/07/14 - mfldirect: Dadi Finalists 2014
- 16/07/14 - Digital Senior Account Manager
- Industry (112)
- Yucca news (108)
- Clients (99)
- Search (88)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (69)
- Bristol (69)
- Google (65)
- Our work (59)
- New technology (58)