24/06/11 - Talkin' bout a Travolution
Yucca shortlisted for 2011 online travel awards
The Travolution Awards are arguably the most important and respected accolades in the online travel industry. As a digital agency with a long-standing specialism in travel and leisure – our clients include the holiday park companies Park Resorts, Hoburne and Woolacombe Bay – we’ve always taken a keen interest in the awards.
Predictably then, we're delighted to be nominated in the Best Agency for Website Design category, for the work we’ve done with Park Resorts.
For almost a decade, we've been helping Park Resorts to market both their holidays and holiday homes online in a highly competitive sector. Last year we launched their new website, which has heralded marked increases in sales and lead volumes. It was and continues to be a challenging and exciting project that we’re really proud of.
What's more, another Yucca-built website, www.holidaycottages.co.uk (for the well-established holiday cottage brand Farm & Cottage Holidays), has been shortlisted for the Best Accommodation-Only Website for the second year running.
Roll on the awards night on 11th October.
- 10/04/14 - Sitecore Digital Trendspot
- 28/03/14 - B2B Marketing interview with Ingo
- 21/02/14 - Ellis Brigham goes mobile
- 22/01/14 - The wonderful world of Yucca
- 17/01/14 - Yucca’s latest award win
- 12/01/14 - Blackfish
- 23/12/13 - Cars, cards and Christmas jumpers
- 29/11/13 - The Sass survival guide
- 15/11/13 - Yucca win with The Landmark Trust
- 31/10/13 - Digital Impact Awards Gold
- Industry (105)
- Yucca news (102)
- Clients (90)
- Search (87)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (66)
- Google (65)
- Bristol (64)
- New technology (58)
- Yucca social (55)