24/06/11 - Talkin' bout a Travolution
Yucca shortlisted for 2011 online travel awards
The Travolution Awards are arguably the most important and respected accolades in the online travel industry. As a digital agency with a long-standing specialism in travel and leisure – our clients include the holiday park companies Park Resorts, Hoburne and Woolacombe Bay – we’ve always taken a keen interest in the awards.
Predictably then, we're delighted to be nominated in the Best Agency for Website Design category, for the work we’ve done with Park Resorts.
For almost a decade, we've been helping Park Resorts to market both their holidays and holiday homes online in a highly competitive sector. Last year we launched their new website, which has heralded marked increases in sales and lead volumes. It was and continues to be a challenging and exciting project that we’re really proud of.
What's more, another Yucca-built website, www.holidaycottages.co.uk (for the well-established holiday cottage brand Farm & Cottage Holidays), has been shortlisted for the Best Accommodation-Only Website for the second year running.
Roll on the awards night on 11th October.
- 06/05/15 - Our ad that really is the dog's . .
- 26/03/15 - Welcome to Bray Leino Yucca
- 06/03/15 - Mobile search results are changing
- 24/02/15 - Facebook Relevance Score
- 05/02/15 - Digital Bristol Week 2015
- 30/01/15 - Raising the bar with TLT’s new site
- 15/01/15 - Happy 2nd Birthday to Connect
- 22/12/14 - 48 hours at Google HQ Part 1
- 22/12/14 - 48 hours at Google HQ Part 2
- 19/12/14 - Letterpress rocks!
- Industry (118)
- Yucca news (112)
- Clients (104)
- Search (92)
- Weekly image (83)
- Bristol (74)
- Outdoors (69)
- Google (67)
- Our work (65)
- New technology (61)