31/08/10 - Travolution Awards 2010
Farm & Cottage Holidays are finalists
Following the overall score of 84% from NMA for the website in May this year, www.holidaycottages.co.uk is continuing to receive industry recognition as it's announced as a finalist at the Travolution Awards, within the ‘Best Accomodation Only Website’ category.
The Travolution Awards are held every year to recognise those companies who excel in the fields of online travel, digital marketing and technology, recent winners include EasyJet and TripAdvisor. www.holidaycottages.co.uk is up against some stiff competition from brands including MrandMrsSmith.com and PureHolidayHomes.com. We're in good company.
We’re really excited that we’ve been able to work with the guys at Farm & Cottage Holidays to create a site that not only drives bookings, but attracts critical recognition too. Hopefully we'll be a winner at the awards ceremony in September and we can celebrate with a bit of a knees up!
- 21/02/14 - Ellis Brigham goes mobile
- 22/01/14 - The wonderful world of Yucca
- 17/01/14 - Yucca’s latest award win
- 12/01/14 - Blackfish
- 23/12/13 - Cars, cards and Christmas jumpers
- 29/11/13 - The Sass survival guide
- 15/11/13 - Yucca win with The Landmark Trust
- 31/10/13 - Digital Impact Awards Gold
- 30/10/13 - Has Hummingbird arrived in the UK?
- 24/10/13 - 12 hours in France
- Industry (103)
- Yucca news (102)
- Clients (90)
- Search (86)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (66)
- Bristol (64)
- Google (64)
- New technology (58)
- Yucca social (55)