31/08/10 - Travolution Awards 2010
Farm & Cottage Holidays are finalists
Following the overall score of 84% from NMA for the website in May this year, www.holidaycottages.co.uk is continuing to receive industry recognition as it's announced as a finalist at the Travolution Awards, within the ‘Best Accomodation Only Website’ category.
The Travolution Awards are held every year to recognise those companies who excel in the fields of online travel, digital marketing and technology, recent winners include EasyJet and TripAdvisor. www.holidaycottages.co.uk is up against some stiff competition from brands including MrandMrsSmith.com and PureHolidayHomes.com. We're in good company.
We’re really excited that we’ve been able to work with the guys at Farm & Cottage Holidays to create a site that not only drives bookings, but attracts critical recognition too. Hopefully we'll be a winner at the awards ceremony in September and we can celebrate with a bit of a knees up!
- 19/09/14 - Mobile site wins at the ORA
- 17/09/14 - Brand You Award win for Laura
- 15/09/14 - IMA ‘Best in Class’ winner 2014
- 12/09/14 - Europe's Customer Festival
- 13/08/14 - My two weeks as an intern at Yucca
- 28/07/14 - mfldirect: Dadi Finalists 2014
- 16/07/14 - Digital Senior Account Manager
- 16/07/14 - Our visit to Stonehenge
- 16/06/14 - Polo in the park
- 05/06/14 - Fancy taking part in the Blue Mile?
- Industry (110)
- Yucca news (106)
- Clients (98)
- Search (88)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (69)
- Bristol (68)
- Google (65)
- New technology (58)
- Our work (58)