31/08/10 - Travolution Awards 2010
Farm & Cottage Holidays are finalists
Following the overall score of 84% from NMA for the website in May this year, www.holidaycottages.co.uk is continuing to receive industry recognition as it's announced as a finalist at the Travolution Awards, within the ‘Best Accomodation Only Website’ category.
The Travolution Awards are held every year to recognise those companies who excel in the fields of online travel, digital marketing and technology, recent winners include EasyJet and TripAdvisor. www.holidaycottages.co.uk is up against some stiff competition from brands including MrandMrsSmith.com and PureHolidayHomes.com. We're in good company.
We’re really excited that we’ve been able to work with the guys at Farm & Cottage Holidays to create a site that not only drives bookings, but attracts critical recognition too. Hopefully we'll be a winner at the awards ceremony in September and we can celebrate with a bit of a knees up!
- 16/06/13 - Digital Account Director
- 13/06/13 - Knockout! Angular! Backbone!
- 12/06/13 - Waze and means
- 17/05/13 - 'OK Glass. Do I look stupid?’
- 19/04/13 - Google @ Kings Cross
- 09/04/13 - Sail on
- 03/04/13 - Get connected
- 03/04/13 - The Landmark Trust’s new website
- 08/03/13 - Ecover - Message in our Bottle
- 04/03/13 - Incremental value of the cashback
- Yucca news (98)
- Industry (96)
- Weekly image (83)
- Search (82)
- Clients (76)
- Outdoors (66)
- Bristol (62)
- Google (60)
- Yucca social (54)
- New technology (53)