29/06/10 - NMA Awards 2010
Silverstone website finalist in Sport category
Last Thursday, Yucca and Silverstone’s marketing team attended the glitzy NMA Effectiveness Awards at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane.
We were nominated for an award under the "Sport” category for the Silverstone website. We all enjoyed a night of champagne, good food, a slightly dodgy stand-up and drunken-uncle-at-a-wedding dancing.
My personal highlight was watching over a hundred digital agencies in one enormous ballroom jumping up and down to House of Pain’s "Jump Around".
Also, if anybody has any recollection of an excitable chap drawing other unsuspecting agencies into a moshpit scenario during Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit”, that was Richie. Sorry about that.
Posted by: Karl Alesbury
- 09/10/14 - Our Sitecore Symposium Series
- 08/10/14 - BIMA's D-Day @ Winterbourne Academy
- 02/10/14 - Connect wins a Dadi Award
- 19/09/14 - Mobile site wins at the ORA
- 17/09/14 - Brand You Award win for Laura
- 15/09/14 - IMA ‘Best in Class’ winner 2014
- 12/09/14 - Europe's Customer Festival
- 13/08/14 - My two weeks as an intern at Yucca
- 28/07/14 - mfldirect: Dadi Finalists 2014
- 16/07/14 - Digital Senior Account Manager
- Industry (112)
- Yucca news (108)
- Clients (99)
- Search (88)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (69)
- Bristol (69)
- Google (65)
- Our work (59)
- New technology (58)