29/06/10 - NMA Awards 2010
Silverstone website finalist in Sport category
Last Thursday, Yucca and Silverstone’s marketing team attended the glitzy NMA Effectiveness Awards at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane.
We were nominated for an award under the "Sport” category for the Silverstone website. We all enjoyed a night of champagne, good food, a slightly dodgy stand-up and drunken-uncle-at-a-wedding dancing.
My personal highlight was watching over a hundred digital agencies in one enormous ballroom jumping up and down to House of Pain’s "Jump Around".
Also, if anybody has any recollection of an excitable chap drawing other unsuspecting agencies into a moshpit scenario during Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit”, that was Richie. Sorry about that.
Posted by: Karl Alesbury
- 10/04/14 - Sitecore Digital Trendspot
- 28/03/14 - B2B Marketing interview with Ingo
- 21/02/14 - Ellis Brigham goes mobile
- 22/01/14 - The wonderful world of Yucca
- 17/01/14 - Yucca’s latest award win
- 12/01/14 - Blackfish
- 23/12/13 - Cars, cards and Christmas jumpers
- 29/11/13 - The Sass survival guide
- 15/11/13 - Yucca win with The Landmark Trust
- 31/10/13 - Digital Impact Awards Gold
- Industry (105)
- Yucca news (102)
- Clients (90)
- Search (87)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (66)
- Google (65)
- Bristol (64)
- New technology (58)
- Yucca social (55)