29/06/10 - NMA Awards 2010
Silverstone website finalist in Sport category
Last Thursday, Yucca and Silverstone’s marketing team attended the glitzy NMA Effectiveness Awards at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane.
We were nominated for an award under the "Sport” category for the Silverstone website. We all enjoyed a night of champagne, good food, a slightly dodgy stand-up and drunken-uncle-at-a-wedding dancing.
My personal highlight was watching over a hundred digital agencies in one enormous ballroom jumping up and down to House of Pain’s "Jump Around".
Also, if anybody has any recollection of an excitable chap drawing other unsuspecting agencies into a moshpit scenario during Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit”, that was Richie. Sorry about that.
Posted by: Karl Alesbury
- 13/08/14 - My two weeks as an intern at Yucca
- 28/07/14 - mfldirect: Dadi Finalists 2014
- 16/07/14 - Digital Senior Account Manager
- 16/07/14 - Our visit to Stonehenge
- 16/06/14 - Polo in the park
- 05/06/14 - Fancy taking part in the Blue Mile?
- 28/05/14 - The Yucca Masters
- 12/05/14 - Brayleino/pr website launch
- 10/04/14 - Sitecore Digital Trendspot
- 28/03/14 - B2B Marketing interview with Ingo
- Industry (107)
- Yucca news (104)
- Clients (95)
- Search (88)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (69)
- Bristol (67)
- Google (65)
- New technology (58)
- Our work (55)