29/06/10 - NMA Awards 2010
Silverstone website finalist in Sport category
Last Thursday, Yucca and Silverstone’s marketing team attended the glitzy NMA Effectiveness Awards at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane.
We were nominated for an award under the "Sport” category for the Silverstone website. We all enjoyed a night of champagne, good food, a slightly dodgy stand-up and drunken-uncle-at-a-wedding dancing.
My personal highlight was watching over a hundred digital agencies in one enormous ballroom jumping up and down to House of Pain’s "Jump Around".
Also, if anybody has any recollection of an excitable chap drawing other unsuspecting agencies into a moshpit scenario during Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit”, that was Richie. Sorry about that.
Posted by: Karl Alesbury
- 29/11/13 - The SASS survival guide
- 15/11/13 - Yucca win with The Landmark Trust
- 31/10/13 - Digital Impact Awards Gold
- 30/10/13 - Has Hummingbird arrived in the UK?
- 24/10/13 - 12 hours in France
- 11/10/13 - Google's new mobile tools
- 27/09/13 - Bristol Dragon Boat Race
- 13/09/13 - Online Retail Awards win
- 22/08/13 - DADI and DIA award nominations
- 15/08/13 - PPC Geeks 1 - 0 Sports
- Yucca news (102)
- Industry (102)
- Clients (87)
- Search (86)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (66)
- Google (64)
- Bristol (63)
- New technology (58)
- Yucca social (55)