27/04/10 - Bristol 10km run
The Lean Mean Mancunian Running Machine™ returns
Last year's Great North Run (fog on the Tyne’s all mine all mine, etc. etc.) went well and I managed to raise over £350 for the Alzheimer's Society, so I've decided to don my cheap and manky running shoes once again for the Love Running charity in Bristol's 10k event on the 9th May.
Love Running aims to help those in poverty, those who suffer oppression, and those in need.
Last year the charity raised £70,000, so we hope to smash the £100,000 barrier this year.
If you're at the race, watch out for 550 of us dressed in Love Running red t-shirts.
If you can spare the wonga, and would like to sponsor me, please visit my Just Giving page.
I managed to raise over £160 (many thanks to those who sponsored me), finished in 49 minutes and am currently tackling stairs in a crab style motion!
- 26/03/15 - Welcome to Bray Leino Yucca
- 06/03/15 - Mobile search results are changing
- 24/02/15 - Facebook Relevance Score
- 05/02/15 - Digital Bristol Week 2015
- 30/01/15 - Raising the bar with TLT’s new site
- 15/01/15 - Happy 2nd Birthday to Connect
- 22/12/14 - 48 hours at Google HQ Part 1
- 22/12/14 - 48 hours at Google HQ Part 2
- 19/12/14 - Letterpress rocks!
- 15/12/14 - 3 new Google updates to be aware of
- Industry (118)
- Yucca news (112)
- Clients (103)
- Search (92)
- Weekly image (83)
- Bristol (74)
- Outdoors (69)
- Google (67)
- Our work (64)
- New technology (61)