27/04/10 - Bristol 10km run
The Lean Mean Mancunian Running Machine™ returns
Last year's Great North Run (fog on the Tyne’s all mine all mine, etc. etc.) went well and I managed to raise over £350 for the Alzheimer's Society, so I've decided to don my cheap and manky running shoes once again for the Love Running charity in Bristol's 10k event on the 9th May.
Love Running aims to help those in poverty, those who suffer oppression, and those in need.
Last year the charity raised £70,000, so we hope to smash the £100,000 barrier this year.
If you're at the race, watch out for 550 of us dressed in Love Running red t-shirts.
If you can spare the wonga, and would like to sponsor me, please visit my Just Giving page.
I managed to raise over £160 (many thanks to those who sponsored me), finished in 49 minutes and am currently tackling stairs in a crab style motion!
- 10/04/14 - Sitecore Digital Trendspot
- 28/03/14 - B2B Marketing interview with Ingo
- 21/02/14 - Ellis Brigham goes mobile
- 22/01/14 - The wonderful world of Yucca
- 17/01/14 - Yucca’s latest award win
- 12/01/14 - Blackfish
- 23/12/13 - Cars, cards and Christmas jumpers
- 29/11/13 - The Sass survival guide
- 15/11/13 - Yucca win with The Landmark Trust
- 31/10/13 - Digital Impact Awards Gold
- Industry (105)
- Yucca news (102)
- Clients (90)
- Search (87)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (66)
- Google (65)
- Bristol (64)
- New technology (58)
- Yucca social (55)