01/10/09 - Travolution Award
www.pocruises.com takes out Travolution Award
Travolution hosted its third annual awards at The Dorchester hotel on Tuesday 29 September 2009.
The Awards celebrate the achievements of the industry and recognise innovation and outstanding strategy. They are judged by an independent panel of experts involved in the online travel industry across operator, supplier and agency websites, search engines and technology companies.
The Yucca designed and built P&O Cruises site won best cruise website for its leading edge design and functionality. The site has seen significant improvements across all metrics, including YOY sales and customer satisfaction scores, since its launch in May 2008.
Travolution says ‘This is an outstanding website and a clear winner. The booking engine, functionality, design, adherence to brand and much more in terms of tools and widgets is a benchmark for others to follow.’
- 06/05/15 - Our ad that really is the dog's . .
- 26/03/15 - Welcome to Bray Leino Yucca
- 06/03/15 - Mobile search results are changing
- 24/02/15 - Facebook Relevance Score
- 05/02/15 - Digital Bristol Week 2015
- 30/01/15 - Raising the bar with TLT’s new site
- 15/01/15 - Happy 2nd Birthday to Connect
- 22/12/14 - 48 hours at Google HQ Part 1
- 22/12/14 - 48 hours at Google HQ Part 2
- 19/12/14 - Letterpress rocks!
- Industry (118)
- Yucca news (112)
- Clients (104)
- Search (92)
- Weekly image (83)
- Bristol (74)
- Outdoors (69)
- Google (67)
- Our work (65)
- New technology (61)