01/10/09 - Travolution Award
www.pocruises.com takes out Travolution Award
Travolution hosted its third annual awards at The Dorchester hotel on Tuesday 29 September 2009.
The Awards celebrate the achievements of the industry and recognise innovation and outstanding strategy. They are judged by an independent panel of experts involved in the online travel industry across operator, supplier and agency websites, search engines and technology companies.
The Yucca designed and built P&O Cruises site won best cruise website for its leading edge design and functionality. The site has seen significant improvements across all metrics, including YOY sales and customer satisfaction scores, since its launch in May 2008.
Travolution says ‘This is an outstanding website and a clear winner. The booking engine, functionality, design, adherence to brand and much more in terms of tools and widgets is a benchmark for others to follow.’
- 29/11/13 - The SASS survival guide
- 15/11/13 - Yucca win with The Landmark Trust
- 31/10/13 - Digital Impact Awards Gold
- 30/10/13 - Has Hummingbird arrived in the UK?
- 24/10/13 - 12 hours in France
- 11/10/13 - Google's new mobile tools
- 27/09/13 - Bristol Dragon Boat Race
- 13/09/13 - Online Retail Awards win
- 22/08/13 - DADI and DIA award nominations
- 15/08/13 - PPC Geeks 1 - 0 Sports
- Yucca news (102)
- Industry (102)
- Clients (87)
- Search (86)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (66)
- Google (64)
- Bristol (63)
- New technology (58)
- Yucca social (55)