01/07/09 - Award win
The new P&O Cruises website wins TravelMole award.
We are delighted that www.pocruises.com has been awarded with the 2009 TravelMole award for the best cruise, rail or ferry operator site, for the 2nd year running. The P&O Cruises website, launched in May last year, was chosen for the top award from a list of strong contenders.
TravelMole is the most highly acclaimed and largest global online community for the Travel and Tourism Industry, with subscribers in Europe, Russia, North America, Asia and the Pacific and a number of other countries. So we’re really chuffed.
Users also rated the site highly in a recent independent survey, with 93% saying they would recommend the site to friends. Performance continues to show a significant increase in year-on-year sales, unique visits, reduced bounce rates and a strong organic presence.
Thanks to the team at P&O Cruises for another fantastic opportunity and well done to all at Yucca too.
- 13/08/14 - My two weeks as an intern at Yucca
- 28/07/14 - mfldirect: Dadi Finalists 2014
- 16/07/14 - Digital Senior Account Manager
- 16/07/14 - Our visit to Stonehenge
- 16/06/14 - Polo in the park
- 05/06/14 - Fancy taking part in the Blue Mile?
- 28/05/14 - The Yucca Masters
- 12/05/14 - Brayleino/pr website launch
- 10/04/14 - Sitecore Digital Trendspot
- 28/03/14 - B2B Marketing interview with Ingo
- Industry (107)
- Yucca news (104)
- Clients (95)
- Search (88)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (69)
- Bristol (67)
- Google (65)
- New technology (58)
- Our work (55)