01/07/09 - Award win
The new P&O Cruises website wins TravelMole award.
We are delighted that www.pocruises.com has been awarded with the 2009 TravelMole award for the best cruise, rail or ferry operator site, for the 2nd year running. The P&O Cruises website, launched in May last year, was chosen for the top award from a list of strong contenders.
TravelMole is the most highly acclaimed and largest global online community for the Travel and Tourism Industry, with subscribers in Europe, Russia, North America, Asia and the Pacific and a number of other countries. So we’re really chuffed.
Users also rated the site highly in a recent independent survey, with 93% saying they would recommend the site to friends. Performance continues to show a significant increase in year-on-year sales, unique visits, reduced bounce rates and a strong organic presence.
Thanks to the team at P&O Cruises for another fantastic opportunity and well done to all at Yucca too.
- 17/05/13 - 'OK Glass. Do I look stupid?’
- 19/04/13 - Google @ Kings Cross
- 09/04/13 - Sail on
- 03/04/13 - Get connected
- 03/04/13 - The Landmark Trust’s new website
- 08/03/13 - Ecover - Message in our Bottle
- 04/03/13 - Incremental value of the cashback
- 18/02/13 - Enhanced Campaigns
- 01/02/13 - Best in Class at the IMA Awards
- 18/01/13 - The Year of Mobile (again)
- Yucca news (98)
- Industry (96)
- Weekly image (83)
- Search (82)
- Clients (76)
- Outdoors (66)
- Bristol (62)
- Google (59)
- Yucca social (54)
- Trends (51)