01/07/09 - Award win
The new P&O Cruises website wins TravelMole award.
We are delighted that www.pocruises.com has been awarded with the 2009 TravelMole award for the best cruise, rail or ferry operator site, for the 2nd year running. The P&O Cruises website, launched in May last year, was chosen for the top award from a list of strong contenders.
TravelMole is the most highly acclaimed and largest global online community for the Travel and Tourism Industry, with subscribers in Europe, Russia, North America, Asia and the Pacific and a number of other countries. So we’re really chuffed.
Users also rated the site highly in a recent independent survey, with 93% saying they would recommend the site to friends. Performance continues to show a significant increase in year-on-year sales, unique visits, reduced bounce rates and a strong organic presence.
Thanks to the team at P&O Cruises for another fantastic opportunity and well done to all at Yucca too.
- 21/02/14 - Ellis Brigham goes mobile
- 22/01/14 - The wonderful world of Yucca
- 17/01/14 - Yucca’s latest award win
- 12/01/14 - Blackfish
- 23/12/13 - Cars, cards and Christmas jumpers
- 29/11/13 - The Sass survival guide
- 15/11/13 - Yucca win with The Landmark Trust
- 31/10/13 - Digital Impact Awards Gold
- 30/10/13 - Has Hummingbird arrived in the UK?
- 24/10/13 - 12 hours in France
- Industry (103)
- Yucca news (102)
- Clients (90)
- Search (86)
- Weekly image (83)
- Outdoors (66)
- Bristol (64)
- Google (64)
- New technology (58)
- Yucca social (55)